We are super excited to announce our integration with Razorpay!
Recko for Razorpay makes reconciliation a breeze for finance teams. Razorpay is a newly crowned unicorn and a full stack financial solutions company. It offers a fast, affordable and secure way for merchants to accept and disburse payments online.
Using this integration, you can seamlessly import Razorpay’s settlement data into Recko, without having to upload or download any files manually. Recko for Razorpay completely automates the reconciliation process, helping finance teams cut through the noise of manual efforts while focusing on scaling their business.
Benefits of the integration
- Daily data synchronization
- 100% automated reconciliation
- Quick identification of gaps & discrepancies
Here is what our customer Utkarsh Ved from KhataBook has to say about the integration.
"The Recko-Razorpay integration has enabled our accounts team to automate the entire process of reconciliation. Before this integration, our team had to manually upload the files into Recko whenever we wanted to reconcile payments. This integration has completely eliminated these manual efforts and syncs the data from RazorPay to Recko on a daily basis."
Setting up the Recko-Razorpay integration is extremely simple and takes less than 2 minutes.
Follow the below steps to integrate Recko with Razorpay:
- Click the Menu icon in the top left corner and select Integration.
The Integration page opens up listing all the integrations that you have already configured. If you are a first-time user of Recko and have not integrated any other product, you will not find any integrations here.
- Click Add New to add a new integration.
- Click Add Integration under Razorpay. The Add Integration dialog shows up.
- Click Proceed.
- Enter the Integration name and Description. The Integration Name is used to uniquely identify the integration and is mandatory.
- Click Authenticate to proceed with the integration. You will be redirected to the Razorpay site.
- Log in to your Razorpay account using your credentials.
- On successful login, you will have to allow Recko to read the payment gateway data on Razorpay. The access that you are granting here is read-only and this is necessary to automate data import. Enable “I’ve read the Terms & Condition before granting access to my Razorpay Account” and click Authorize.
- You will now be redirected to Recko. Click Done.
You have now completed the configuration. Going forward, Recko will automatically fetch the settlement information from Razorpay on a daily basis. You can access the integration from the My Integrations tab.
You can choose to edit the integration by clicking the Edit link. The View Tasks option displays the status of the import.